The following policies were developed in compliance with Massachusetts COVID-19 Phase 2 Reopening Guidelines, and are in place to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, as well as to aid in the continued progress toward eliminating COVID-19.
There are no exceptions.
* All guests MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING in order to enter our Building or sit on our patio. Do not approach the entrance without one. It can only be removed once seated with your party.
* PLEASE NOTE: Everyone joining Ground Effect for a beer is required to order one food item per person from our food truck menu during your initial beer order. WE CAN NOT SERVE YOU A BEER UNTIL YOU HAVE ORDERED FOOD this is a new requirement for all restaurants and breweries.
* To ensure the safety of all guests and employees, EVERY PARTY MUST CHECK IN with the staff in order to enter and be seated.
* Reservations are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED call 978-212-5302 to make one and are limited to 2 hours.
* Please wait until your entire party is present before checking in for your reservation.
* WALK-INS – If your party does not have a reservation and if no tables are available upon arrival, your party’s contact can be added to a waitlist.
* All group sizes are limited to 6 people or less. No exceptions.
* All guests must remain a minimum of 6-feet apart from others not within the party and tables are not allowed to co-mingle.
* Guests MUST STAY SEATED for the entirety of the visit unless using the restroom. This includes children and pets!
* Dogs are allowed outside only. At this point we have no guidance from the State that would suggest otherwise. Any 4-legged guests must be leashed at all times, and bathroom breaks must follow the same one-at-a-time policy as with the human counterparts (see above).
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone, and will promptly ask anyone not following these policies to leave.